FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We’ve put together a collection of our most frequently asked
Please feel free to contact us if your question has not been answered
A: There are various ways to place an order:
• Online through our secure website
• Email Harvest Gallery with your
• Phone Nerita: 0413 024 796 if you
wish to discuss your order
• Fax through all your order requirements to fax number:
(03) 5940 0342
A: Our work is sold in selected retail outlets
throughout Australia. The most complete listing of our products is here on this website.
A: We do not have a shopfront, as we are predominantly
an online business. Customers are welcome to make an appointment
at our studio in Pakenham (phone Nerita on 0413 024 796) to
view artwork that we have in stock. As most of our work is made
to order – we do not carry a large range of stock.
A: Occasionally you will find us at one of the high quality
craft markets in and around Melbourne.
A: There are a number of payment options available
• Ofline via credit card – Like yourself, we are concerned about internet card safety. As such, if you wish to pay via credit card, it simply takes a phone call to Nerita on 0413 024 796 and your card will be manually processed. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD
• PayPal – Harvest Gallery is now accepting PayPal payments.Paying through Paypal is one of safest way to send a payment. PayPal is free for all buyers. PayPal has 100% protection against unauthorized payments sent from your account.
• Cash – if collecting from our studio in Pakenham.
A: Freight for online orders is calculated at the “check out” stage of your online order. The freight
charge is calculated using Australia Post. Any voucher
discounts will not be applied to the freight charge. Please contact
us for international postage.
A: Orders can be posted overseas (via Australian Post
Airmail). The freight charge is calculated using Australia Post.
Any voucher discounts will not be applied to the freight charge.
A: From the date we process your payment it will take
approximately 2 weeks. We understand that sometimes orders are
required by a particular time – if this is the case a phone
call / email to Nerita is necessary to see if this is
possible. We always do our best to ensure your items arrive in
A: Artwork is securely wrapped in bubble / shrink wrap
and then covered with heavy duty cardboard. Damage during transport
is rare as we do our very best whilst wrapping to help ensure
that this does not happen. If damage does occur during transit
the artwork will be replaced at our expense. Please contact us
by email or phone then return the item along with its packaging
and all your contact details within seven days.
A: Harvest Gallery always likes to try and satisfy our customers’
needs. If there is something you are after, but cannot find, please
contact us and we’ll endeavour to help. Our custom design
service has seen many satisfied customers.